“Your thoughts are very powerful and a healthy mind speed’s up a journey to good physical health.”
― Dr Rajeev Gupta
As we go deeper into the year 2018, we should be asking ourselves, is our technology up to date and why not develop ahead of times? Could anything be done to make it more efficient and secure? Introducing WhyRoute the all in one router. Daniel Lamb an IT specialist with over 20+ years in the industry saw a gap in the market and demand for a product which is why he decided to create the concept and began to produce a prototype for the WhyRoute all in one router.
In today’s tech startup generation where we see an influx of new technology concepts and crowdfunded products hitting the market at a faster rate than ever. Some of which are doomed to fail as they are not meeting a demand in the market rather creating a product which already exists in one form or another in an overly saturated market. it is important that there are entrepreneurs still looking towards a more efficient future and investing their time and money into creating a new product in the technology market which fills an increasingly apparent gap in the market. This is exactly what technology entrepreneur Daniel Lamb has been working on by creating the prototype of a product which revolutionises the way we think about our internet access and routing. These prototype models have been running efficiently for several years in various environments and technology entrepreneur Daniel Lamb now feels confident enough to bring the product to the crowdfunding market after extensive research and practical tests in the field.
The WhyRoute product provides an all in one router, single independent hardware within one machine and contains many exclusive features such as • Multi-WAN Load Balancing , Independent Hardware, One Machine ,VPN – SSL,IPSec, PPTP, WhyRoute, Vyper,Online Privacy ,Parental Controls, Web Filtering, Guides available for all uses, Stateful Firewall, Fast updates, Backup to Cloud, Traffic Shaper, Captive Portal Truly Redundant: Independent Power Supplies, mainboard, internet connection, High Availability & Hardware Failover Free software support and maintenance for a year with crowdfunding campaigns config pledge. The routers security is based on linux and hardened, it Includes Tor networking, Mail and Web filters and Intrusion Detection. The router uses user friendly connectivity such as VPN (in and out), DHCP, NAT, Ethernet WAN, DNS. Features you would expect in more expensive models but never packed together so well. Support is only a click away and will allow you to enjoy features only geeks dream of.
The WhyRoute all in one router product is currently in it’s prototype state which has proven itself to work efficiently. The prototype model will continue to be improved upon until the unit is ready to be marketed. Market research will prove the demand for the unit and any subsequent risk to further investment to get the unit to point of sale and released to all pledgers and made available to the public.
The goal of WhyRoute is to make life so much easier for customers by replacing their current router setup with a much more efficient, safe and easy to use all in one router system which will revolutionize the way both homes and business connect to the internet and how they utilize the services available to them.
The official WhyRoute Crowdfunding Campaign is now currently live and taking donations with the opportunity for investors to gain perks such as exclusive WhyRoute Campaign merchandise and early access to the product plus setup and configuration.
The WhyRoute product range is also available to purchase via the official website along with further details on the product, in depth analytics and full customer support for potential investors and pledgers.
0208 286 6066
2. Joan Dawkins Trust Millennium Bursary Grant– By British Medical Association for Medical Education, 2000
3. Gastroenterology Fellowship 2001, Juntendo University and Japanese Endoscopy Foundation,Tokyo.
4. Best Teacher and firm of the year award 2006, Medical Society,University of Sheffield
5. HEART Award March 2010 for outstanding personal achievement in field of clinical leadership and clinical medicine. The award is judged for Helpfulness, Excellence, Achievement, Resourcefulness and Talent
6. Several Clinical Excellence Awards from the National Health Service
7. “Glory of India Award” in London on 25th September 2010
8. “Outstanding Personal Service Award”- British Association of Physicians of Indian Origin, 4th June 2011 for service beyond expectation for overseas doctors, outstanding contribution to mentoring and education.
9. HEART Award June 2012 for team on Together We Make It Better.
10. GOLD AWARD 9th July 2012, given by CEO of NHS Sir David Nicholson for enthusiastic implementation of physical activity challenge.
Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google, based on a modified version of the Linux kernel and other open source software and designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.